Why is Rashard Lewis popular right now?

0
Very Good Site is it safe to buy accutane from canada It is set to provide broadband for 90% of the country, but the other 10% is expected to be madeup from smaller, local projects. Those community organisations are complaining they cannot get towork until they know which areas are going to be missed, and neither BT or BDUK will publish suchinformation. (as of June 20 at 17:12 UTC)
Category: | Most recent: July 16 at 03:25 UTC | First appearance: May 21 at 05:00 UTC | Last defined: June 20 at 17:12 UTC by @Shannon via Other | Source: Twitter | Permalink
Last verified definition: A rumor is circulating that Washington Wizards forward Rashard Lewis may have slept with LeBron James' girlfriend while he was visiting Miami. It is a rumor. (as of June 9 at 19:52 UTC)

Definition Stream

Loading...

View full history...
You must be logged in to do that. Log in Here
(click to close)